Science class updates

Good day.
I still have a google classroom, but I have a few students that have not logged in.

In Science 9
We have completed and turned in Pages 140, 145-147 from your workbook.  What does turning the assignment in look like?  Take a picture of it and email it to me.
We have a handout on Ohm's Law (V=IR) with 6 questions.  The due date for this is May 1st.  If you did not download it off the classroom, please send me an email and I will attach it.
In Science 8
Section 3.4 is now finished and should be turned in for marking. The easiest way to turn it in is to take a picture of you work and email it to me. The pages I want to to submit for marking are pages 131, 132, and 133.
Section 3.5 has also been assigned. This is on how light moves as it passes from air to water, from air to a glass lens, or from air to our eyes. The next 2 weeks we will will be working on 4 pages from the package I handed out. An eye dissection has been included on the google classroom website.
The assignment for section 3.5 is pages 139, 140, and 141. It is these pages that will be taken for marks.  Due day is May 1, 2020.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mental Health links from the Ministry of Education

Mental Health Blog